NSW SOLD Pivot Mach 5.7C (Medium) + Pike 150mm - $1200

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Item: Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon Frame (Medium) + Pike 150mm + bits
Item Condition: Used, a few marks as would expect on a 3 yr old frame
Reason for selling: Mojo HD3
Price and price conditions: $1200 Pickup Preferred, Can post at buyers expense (probably around $40 - $50 via Toll Ipec depending on location).
Extra Info: Got an opportunity for an HD3, so my 5.7C is up for sale. I love this bike, and had no plans on selling it any time soon, but the HD3 was too good a deal to pass up!
It’s been ridden for the last 3 years, but has a new rear triangle as of March 2015.
Has a few marks and scratches as you would expect for a bike that’s been ridden, I’ve tried to highlight the bigger ones in the pics. One thing of note is that there was a small bit of clear coat lift, not structural and Pivot USA have advised that it’s totally fine. I’ve lightly sanded the edges of it with 1200 grit to stop it going any further.
Fork has a couple of marks on the lowers and crown, and two very small marks on the stanchion. Properly filled and sanded though and have been perfect for a year.
Comes with everything pictured expect the Thomson post:
Frame/Shock
Cane Creek 110 headset, Red
Rockshox Pike fork
Loaded USA Stem, 45mm, Green
XTR Pressfit BB
Loaded USA Seat Clamp, Green
CSixx XC Top Guide
CSixx Chainstay Protector

Pictures: Yep

Last edited:

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Yep I did indeed. Most parts are already here, just got a few more coming in then it's ready to build :)