VIC SOLD On-One Inbred SS 26er-Med/18"

poita

Likes Dirt
Frame SOLD

Item: On-One Inbred SS 26er-Med/18" almost complete bike minus front wheel.
Item Condition: used
Reason for selling: need space in the shed for more bikes
Price and price conditions: $450 plus any postage/shipping/handling
Extra Info: So another build is on the cards and I'll be pilfering half the parts off this frame for the next build. Have enough parts lying around to build this back into a pub bike/wet weather SS bike and I need the space in the shed. Bike will be built up, but will need a brake bleed (and maybe pads) and new BB.

Parts included:
Inbred horizontal dropout 26 frame with chain tensioners
RS Reba SL (serviced about 9 months ago, needs new cable for remote otherwise working very nicely)
FSA Orbit MX headset (9 months old)
on one twelfty seatpost
Kona saddle
OEM bar/stem combo (no idea what brand, but came off a stock bike at some point)
BR-m525 brakeset 160mm rotors
Rear wheel (Alex MD21 laced to shimano hub with Wheels MFG bolt up axle. Only built 8 months ago.)
FSA comet crankset 32 tooth chainring
generic pedals
rear cog, chain (need to check cog size)

Only thing needed for a complete bike is a 9mm QR front wheel and tyre. Will supply front disc.
Pictures:
UPDATE:photos, apologies for average quality and dirty bike. Will wash it and take more if required.
FORKS:
Full service and seals (as well as drop from 120>100) by tekin late 2015. If parting out would be looking for $200 ONO

FRAME: Paid $150 on RB last year w post and seatpost collar. New headset now installed and added chain tensioners, $150 FIRM

WHEEL: Had this built by XLR8 wheels not long ago. Happy to sell w Ardent race installed tubeless and 17T cog w minimal use for $150 FIRM.

Last edited:

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you sell the frame only....

I'd be interested in the Reba, pending some more info and such...

Let me know.

poita

Likes Dirt
OK, didn't get time for photos today because of work, but have tomorrow off. Looks like it will be parted out with this interest, dibs go as per replies in the thread so far but need to work out part prices.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Steerer is around 200-205mm. Haven't pulled the bike down yet so can't be 100% accurate. If you are keen to buy I will pull it off and measure exactly.
Thanks for that.

Buuut, i'm going to have to withdraw my interest..... Unexpected car repair as of today.....

On to the next in line.

moorey

call me Mia
The stanchion....thought it just flash shadow at first, but its same in all pics. Just a constant shadow from elsewhere?

poita

Likes Dirt
The stanchion....thought it just flash shadow at first, but its same in all pics. Just a constant shadow from elsewhere?
Astute observation. Outdoor lighting was rubbish so I threw another light on from a different angle.

Do you need more forks...? Or a whole bike?

moorey

call me Mia
Astute observation. Outdoor lighting was rubbish so I threw another light on from a different angle.

Do you need more forks...? Or a whole bike?
Surprised there's not others chasing them. There's numerous WTB's up for just such forks.