SOLD Ibis Mojo HDR (650b/130mm travel, 26"/160mm travel), Medium, Reverse Vitamin P

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
Item: Ibis Mojo HDR (26"/160mm travel, 650b 130mm travel), Medium (17"). Color Reverse Vitamin P
Item Condition: Very good condition
Reason for selling: Changed to a different frame
Price and price conditions: $1250 AU
Extra Info: Details below. Happy to pack for shipping within AU. Shipping at buyer's expense.

The Ibis Mojo HDR can be configured as 26" 160mm travel bike, or 650b 130mm travel. Your choice! The specs of the frame are here:
160mm http://www.ibiscycles.com/bikes/mojo_hdr/ and
130mm http://www.ibiscycles.com/bikes/mojo_hdr650b/

Included with the frame is both 160mm and 130mm rear Fox CTD Shocks. The bike has been run as 650b/130mm travel. The 130mm rear shock was serviced by Astroboyracer in Melbourne late last year. The 160mm rear shock was only used for a couple of rides initially when comparing the two setups.

Also included is the down tube rock guard, carbon cable guides, ISCG plate, rear maxle, headset (apart from crown race).

I was expecting to run this frame for all of 2015 so late last year replaced a bunch of stuff to keep it all slick and tight including:

- new upper link and bearings
- new Enduro Max bearings in lower link
- new Fox reducer bushings
- new limbo chips
- new lower link shaft assembly
- new lower link shock mount bolt
- new upper shock mount axle

i.e. fresh rear suspension hardware!

There are cosmetic scratches/marks on the Vitamin P (yellow) color here and there, from cable rub and general wear and tear. Touch up paint can be used to tidy these up if you want. The Vitamin P (yellow) dabs of color are a little prone to marking as it sits on top of the clear matte finish over the carbon fiber. There are also cosmetic scratches on the Vitamin P finish inside the rear triangle from tire debri.

I'm pretty bummed to sell this frame as it's a cool piece of Ibis history. It was sent down to me by Ibis ~1 1/2 months before the bike was made public, and AFAIK is HDR frame #002. The history of this frame is documented here: http://digitalhippie.net/ibis-mojo-hdr/

I'd like to hang it on the wall but unfortunately need the cash for other things.

P1110272.jpg

P1110277.jpg

P1110284.jpg

P1110283.jpg

P1110280.jpg

P1110268.jpg

P1110266.jpg

P1110258.jpg

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
what a fucking deal! I just linked every single person i know who fits a medium frame to buy this !

I dont think this will last another 24 hours !!!!

moorey

call me Mia
Being the nice bloke that he is, he probably would have cracked it for you free of charge too...
You're dead to me...again. Love my spitty, but this was exactly what I was after in a 160mm 26" frame...and well under budget :pout:

kbekus

Likes Dirt
You're dead to me...again. Love my spitty, but this was exactly what I was after in a 160mm 26" frame...and well under budget :pout:
Buy it :bolt:

hrm, or perhaps I ought to have read the whole thread.

Last edited: