VIC SOLD Ibis Mojo HD3 Medium, $3950 ONO

digitalhippie

Likes Dirt
Item: Ibis Mojo HD3 Medium

Item Condition:
Great condition! I look after my stuff. I'd be happy to head out on any ride or race with the bike as is.

Reason for selling:
It's taken me a while to face up to selling the HD3. I've loved this bike to bits, but with my shoulder reconstruction last year and the Mojo 3 arriving early this year, the HD3 hasn't seen a massive amount of use. With lots of changes going on at home, moving house etc unfortunately something has gotta go.

Price and price conditions: $3950 ONO

Happy to package for shipping within AU (shipping at buyer's cost and risk)

Extra Info:

Since its release the HD3 has consistently ranked as one of the top ten Enduro style bikes available.

The complete history of this bike is available at http://digitalhippie.net/category/ibis-mojo-hd3/

Frame: Medium
Fork: Rockshox Pike 160mm
Rear Shock: Cane Creek DB Air
Handlebar: Ibis Carbon Hi-Fi
Grips: Ibis Lizard Skin
Stem: Thomson 70mm
Brakes: Shimano XT 160mm rear, 180mm front
Drivetrain: Shimano XT 1x10
Cranks and BB: RaceFace Turbine Cinch
Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth
Saddle: Ibis
Tires (tubeless): Minion 2.5 WT front, Ikon 2.35 rear
Wheelset: Ibis 741 Carbon ultrawide
Pedals: Shimano SPD
Chain guide: happy to include a E-Thirteen Chain Guide XCX PLUS if wanted

Some extra extra info:

Frame is in great condition, barely a mark anywhere. Carbon wheelset is in great condition, no impacts front or rear, just minor scuffing that wide rims are prone to. Carbon handlebars new, taken off Mojo 3.

Only notable damage: silver plastic cover on right brake reservoir, marks on offside crank from shuttle trailer.

Frame: lower link bearings recently replaced, upper link bearings will probably need replacing at some stage in the next 6-12 months. You can either replace bearings yourself or swap out the link with a new one from Ibis. It's nothing out of the ordinary, just part of regular ongoing maintenance for a HD3.
Fork: just serviced
Rear shock: minimal use since installed new late last year

Pic taken at Falls Creek this Summer just gone

falls-creek-ibis-mojo-hd3.jpg

Last edited: