**SOLD**Cove Sanchez 4x/jump hardtail**SOLD**

oldbean

NSWMTB
Item: Cove Sanchez 4x/jump hardtail
Item Condition: Great
Reason for selling: Going overseas
Price and price conditions: $1650 neg. or cheaper with the parts options listed
Extra Info:Let me know if you want any of the parts by themselves. Make an offer!

Tons of great stuff on this bike. Awesome and solid frame. Quality forks. Handbuilt, strong wheels. Ready to rock at the 4X races, the trails or on the street. Customisable spec to make it cheaper if need be.
Pictures: See below

Full spec:
Frame: Cove Sanchez, White
Forks: Manitou Black Elite
Headset: FSA Pig Pro DH, Silver
Stem: Tioga Cube, OS
Handlebar: Tioga, OS
Grips: ODI Lock-Ons, Ruffians
Seatpost: Race Face Atlas
Seat: Club Roost Go-Fast (with chequered flags!)
Brakes: Avid Juicy 5's, 160mm discs or Hayes Hydros w/ 6" discs or Tektro V's
Cranks: Profile Race
Chain Ring: Tioga 38t (also comes with Redline 38t BMX chain ring)
Chain Guide: Black Spire with custom bash guard (includes original as well)
Shifter: SRAM X.7 (doesn't break the alloy paddle like the X.9)
Derailleur: SRAM X.9 medium cage
Cassette: SRAM R9 12-23
Chain: SRAM PC-69
Pedals: Redline
Front Hub: Aireal DH, 20mm thru axle with reducers, Black
Back Hub: A2Z, bolt on, Black
Spokes: DT Swiss Double Butted, Black
Rims: Mavic 521, 32 hole, Black
or can be cheaper wheels w/ Sunrace fr. hub and Alex rims
Tubes: Yes!
Tires: Maxxis Larson TT 2.35

Includes all the extra spacers for the cranks/BB, chain guide and manuals for everything.

You know this bike's the biz, so send me a PM.

Attachments

Last edited:

oldbean

NSWMTB
Don't forget all the great features of this frame:
- burly, yet light, steel construction
- horizontal drop outs, with adjustable disc mount
- nice short chain stays for easy manualling
- great geometry for all sorts of riding

AND you get a quality build kit thrown in as well.

Remember, this frame was only purchased at the beginning of the year and has not seen all that much use, due to me getting a job at a bike shop and using one of their frames for most of the year.

oldbean

NSWMTB
I will be at the WSMTB 4X race at Olympic Park on this Sunday. The bike will be there for you to see and also have a short test ride on if you are interested in buying it.

Last edited:

benes91

Squid
cove sanchez

hi... waiting on reply from the private message that i sent you.
wat size is it? please consider my offer i would really like the bike
thankz

Last edited:

benes91

Squid
cove sanchez

hi im riding a raleigh piece of shit and its got snapped cranks and the frame is snapped im really interested in the cove but i would like the whole bike due to i dont have any good parts to put on it i can probaly only get $800-900
but thats it

thankz benes91

oldbean

NSWMTB
This bike has got to go! Make a (sensible) offer and it could be yours this weekend! It's ready to go for all DJ, street and 4X riding, with a frame and parts that won't let you down. Forget looking the same as everyone else on an STP or Norco. Get a quality, handmade, Canadian, steel frame instead!

benes91

Squid
cove sanchez

ill give u $1000 i really want the bike and can pick the bike up tomorrow arvo, wats your phone number and you live at winston hills right

Last edited:

benes91

Squid
cove sanchez

no sorry that was my limit a $1000 please accept, i wanted those parts that were on the bike that you mentioned in the add if you change your mind please contact me

thankz benes91

Last edited:

biker_1

Likes Bikes
if you changed the parts what would you change and would you take $1000
Stop posting in this thread, keep it to PM, I'm sure the seller wouldn't appreciate you posting this many times when all that has been said could be put in one post.

oldbean

NSWMTB
OK, I've edited the first post to show that if $1650 is a bit much for your budget then I can swap some parts around to suit a lower price. I can change the forks to Manitou Black Elites, and the brakes to Hayes or even down to Tektro V-brakes, and I can also change the wheels to something a bit cheaper. I'd still like to sell it complete, or at least the frame, bar/stem, seat & post, and the drivetrain all together. Just PM me if you are interested.

I am OS at the moment, but am checking back regularly and the bike is with a friend in Sydney if you want to see it or to be picked up.