AM Sold Banshee Spitfire Build

JASER

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys and Gals

Thought i would do a thread about my Banshee spitfire bike build.

Brought frame through Defcon bikes and i was told its a 2 week wait when i ordered it (should be here next week):bounce:

I ride a Xc 29 hardtail and have just sold my Fatboy that i loved, to fund a bike with a bit of bounce.

I choose the spitfire due to the geo and also the change of geo if you so wish.
I will only be plodding round lysterfield with my Biker brothers on it. so it wont be seeing alot of jumping(specially if im on it) action but it will be piloted by a guy with a big smile:evil:

So anyways here are a few pictures of todays delivery.
Nothing is better then your wife sending you a picture of todays deliveries!

Maybe some naked shots :cheer2:eek:r underwear shots, but im more then happy with a wiggle box.

Todays Parts

Pike 27.5 150mm from Germany site(Cheers Moorey)
Hope 23mm wheel set (Wiggle)
Xt M8000 groupset (Wiggle)

I will update what other parts im using when the eagle has landed(you can be as excited as me waiting)

Cheers Jase

Attachments

Last edited:

dh1

Likes Dirt
Your gonna love it. Even though there are shit loads of spitty's around Im looking forward to seeing the finish product.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Look forward to seeing the completed build.

Make sure you get those wheels tensioned a couple of weeks after you're up and running.

Please tell us you got the yellow and blue 2016 frame (my fav from the new lot). :)

JASER

Likes Dirt

Make sure you get those wheels tensioned a couple of weeks after you're up and running.

Please tell us you got the yellow and blue 2016 frame (my fav from the new lot). :)

Thanks for the tension tip dude.

Ps

I'm not telling you :nono:

mitchy_

Llama calmer

I shall show you when it turns up :party::
i hope it's the black 2015 version... so you can show Ezk how good it looks with a pike instead of his purple dildo. :lol:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
i hope it's the black 2015 version... so you can show Ezk how good it looks with a pike instead of his purple dildo. :lol:
I know they look good with a Pike, but I really prefer to have the high speed compression and hydraulic bottom out adjustment. :)

JASER

Likes Dirt
Bad news... Rang Stu @ Defcon and was told there is a delay on frame landing, so won't be until next week at the moment(will know via email tomorrow he said)

Good news....wifey said I got 2 more parcels!!

I shall undress them later and show you:cheer2:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Bad news... Rang Stu @ Defcon and was told there is a delay on frame landing, so won't be until next week at the moment(will know via email tomorrow he said)

Good news....wifey said I got 2 more parcels!!

I shall undress them later and show you:cheer2:
You're killing us........Mods, how about a new rule. No PYR Build threads until you have at least 80% of the kit, and 100% of the frame :frusty:

No purple yet, at least that's something.

Last edited: