-=SOLD=-2009 Santa Cruz V10 Gunmetal $2600

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item:
Frame: 2009 Large V10 frame, Professionally powder-coated matte gunmetal grey. ($350 worth) looks sweet!
Headset: FSA orbit.
Stem: Fun stem with Titanium hardware.
Forks: Boxxer Team 2010.
Wheels: hope pro2's on MTX31's
Chainguide: E13 LG1
Cranks: Saint M810
Derailleur: Saint
Brakes: Avid Code 5
Bar: Truvativ Boobar
Seatpost: Easton EA70
Saddle: SDG Ti FLY
Rubber: 2.5 minion front, 2.5 High roller rear. 90% tread on both
Pedals: Bronze Straightlines​
Whyalla, South Australia - I will post anywhere at buyers expense. I travel between here and Brisbane once a month currently, so I can bring it up to Brisbane next trip if I have enough interest up there.​
Item Condition:
It's used, but still in good condition, the wheels have a few dings, the brakes are quite new, frame is in good condition, the paint is also in good condition. Everything is running fine and most parts on the bike bar the frame are about a year old. The forks need a service and there is a bit of rub on the rebound dampening cart, otherwise fine.​
Price and price conditions:
$2600 - will post, buyer pays postage.​
Extra Info:
I MAY include a second flat crown and spare springs for the forks. I also may include a heavy Ti spring for the rear of unknown rate and a spare used front wheel, which is the same as what is on the bike but with a black hope pro2 instead of blue... These spares are in Brisbane, So if you pick the bike up, you won't get these extra's straight away obviously...​
Pictures:

feel free to ask questions,

cheers!

Last edited:

daever

more interested in selling complete. But if I get offers on the other parts, I may be able to split.

daever

Price drop, 2800. No extras. Pretty damn cheap considering how much it is to build a similar spec bike...the frame alone is worth plenty more.