So What Bones Have You Broken????

l +Jarrod+ l

Likes Dirt
Wow, you all make me feel good about myself.

I havent broken anything, but have had a crap load of scratches, monster scabs, scars, gashes......the list goes on.

I love yougurt:)

deanM

Squid
wow

all you injuries are so much worse than mine.

well, i built a halfpipe in my backyard for my skateboard. I finished it in the holidays and the halfpipe was nearly vert!! well i came off and dislocated my left shoulder and on monday im going to have surgery to reatach my tendonto my bone. Witch sucks casue i wont be able to bike or surf for 3 months. But nothing as worse as ur guys injuries!!

mongoosemongrel

Likes Dirt
all you injuries are so much worse than mine.

well, i built a halfpipe in my backyard for my skateboard. I finished it in the holidays and the halfpipe was nearly vert!! well i came off and dislocated my left shoulder and on monday im going to have surgery to reatach my tendonto my bone. Witch sucks casue i wont be able to bike or surf for 3 months. But nothing as worse as ur guys injuries!!

3 months! your lucky, my arm is now so weak due to 4 COMPLETE breaks, i wont be able to properly ride down hill for about a year or more:(, so pissed off.

BNO

Squid
Broke 2 ribs, punctured my lung. Bone was through my chest.
Fractured 2 bones in my hand and my thumb.
Shattered 2 bones in my left foot.

All in the name of fun >D remember kids body armor works!

|-Mark-|

Likes Dirt
Came off djing. Got told i broke my scafoid bone, but went to hospital yesterday, got my arm bone scan'd and x-rayed, and now they say i've fractured my growth plate.

I-shred

Likes Dirt
A couple of weeksago me and a couple if mates went down to the local scout hall because we heard there was a jump down a hill, we found the jump (you hit it then you have to make a very sharp right.) then my friend hit it first.he said it was fun,(it looked so dam sketchy) i said wat the hell, i hit it with to much speed couldn't turn quick enough and hit a dich,i went over the hanggers and hit my ribs on a log (i broke the logg)
Dad thinks i broke one of my ribs.i'm still ridn'

NeeBean

Likes Dirt
Right tibia, left tibia and fibula in several places each on separate occasions, left ankle, two left ribs, left collarbone in 3 places at once, nose, dislocated right shoulder and I've probably broken more ribs along the way.
wow all i have ever broken is my left pinky and i wasnt even from riding

alexpitt_5

Likes Bikes
Whn i was in year 5 i somehow managed to fall of the bridge on my driveway and broke my wrist. I can't really remember it happening, got knocked out. thats all though

N?A

Likes Bikes
I've never broken a bone (Surprising really) but I did get my head split open (Flying fox (Playground equipment) to the head)

coram

Likes Dirt
Fractued my right forearm when i was 8. (playing soccer at school, fell on a rock, stayed in school the rest of the day)
Shattered my right elbow rollerblading LOL and I couldn't see for a while, that sucked
and chipped my right elbow twice (i can no longer use it to armwrestle, too painful)

Ive broke my arm in two place resulting in a plate and four skrews as well as breaking my nose and my front teeth (yes i face planted)
Ive broken my little finger a couple times in baseball.
And currently am in a cast from breaking my foot in three places (riding related)

DaveoAU

Squid
Tailbone.... On the top tube after coming down from a height I should never have tried to jump to. A long walk home and a painful next six months.

Cheers
Dave

matty hall

Likes Dirt
i broke my collar bone last sunday by nose casing and i now have a metal rod/pin going through my collar bone.:( im out for 2 months.:mad: