snaps

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so i havent been shooting in a while, so i thought id go and take a few snaps of the boys riding their local trails. anywhoo the photos. C&C please :)

woody 14

Eats Squid
great pics mate!!!! but i think the black and white distroys the last pic.
but all round sweet pics, keep it up.
just my 2c.

Tomshak

Likes Dirt
Great pictures.
Really like the last one, the black and white really adds to it:)
Second is also brilliant

m1black

Likes Dirt
Nice one Fitzy! Thanks mate.... I notice Chuckies out of focus ones didn't get a look in. Ha ha.

Jbeardo

Likes Bikes
Some very nice pictures there sean.

I especially like the 2nd last one with the cruzyness of it.

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice one Fitzy! Thanks mate.... I notice Chuckies out of focus ones didn't get a look in. Ha ha.
no worries
nah, team morewood said not to post them, didnt want a bad rep of lank dog booner tadpoles riding there bikes :D

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
last shot would be mad from a different angle perhaps,
i just found the rider looked to distant with the tree cutting across the left of him, and the black and white just meant there was no colour to draw your attention to the rider.

my 2 cents on b&w riding shots, is that the rider needs to be very prominent, so when you take away colour, usually a bright t-shirt, of whatever, the rider still stands out.

anyways. just what i felt.

from a capturing the moment/riding, nice shots. above is just yr 12 art/photography mumbo jumbo, that sounds right to me. lol.

edit: love the first one!

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fitzy...in other words he wants you to post the photo I took of him getting it flat off the jump at the end of prozaic...