Snakes

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Came across this monster in the hallway last night after a shower. Carefully placed by a cunning 5 year old girl who was hiding in the lounge...

Attachments

pretendingtoride

Likes Bikes
which track? anywhere near water? I did a full lap Sunday, fully expecting to see one and didn't, the whole time I was thinking it was perfect snake weather.
It was on a fire trail heading down from the comm track... Growing up in the UK these things scare the crap out of me.

DMan

did you then proceed to whip her with it, and yell at her to put all the damn toys away?
After I got off the chair and stopped screaming I gave her a treat, then told her off. Just to mess with her mind.....

padams10003

Likes Dirt
First ride on my brand new Trance today and lo and behold I halt to a screaming stop within about 3m of a 4ft tiger. At least I know the brakes work well.

DMan

First ride on my brand new Trance today and lo and behold I halt to a screaming stop within about 3m of a 4ft tiger. At least I know the brakes work well.
And your sphincter, which slammed shut at the same time... I'd shit myself if I saw a tiger let alone a snake :tape2:

redbruce

Eats Squid
A tiger is still a tiger. Where was his mother is what should be worrying you..
Once they can fend for themselves (and that happens well, well before they reach 4') they are on their own and find their own territory.

Last edited: