Sold Sminano XT M8000 brake set - SOLD

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Item:
Shimano XT M8000 (2 piston) front and rear brakes. Charcoal colour. Includes levers/hoses/calipers/pads, 2x Shimano RT66 180mm rotors, 2x Shimano post-mount adaptors (from 160mm to 180mm), 12x new rotor bolts, 1x new barb and olive, bleed block.

Item Condition:
Used but very good.

Reason for selling:
I wanted a neck injury every time I hit the brakes so upgraded to some SRAM Code RSC's. Also I prefer money over spare things.

Price and price conditions:
$200. Not willing to split. Prefer pick up but willing to post at buyers expense. SOLD

Extra Info:
Hose length approx' 830mm front, 1600mm rear. Front is ready to bolt on and ride, however was due for a bleed when it came off the bike. Rear will 100% need a bleed before riding as I needed to cut the hose to remove it (internal routing) and now it has air in the line. Hose is re-attached. New barb and olive supplied in case rear hose needs to be shortened or cut to fit through internal routing. Both sets of pads are almost new. Front are the finned (heat-sink) versions. Both organic.

Suitable for Cross Country, Down Country, Trail riding.

Pictures:
Below. Struggling with image size a bit. Can send extra pics to anyone who's interested.

Last edited: