Small womens dual suspension bike for sale (2009 specialized safire elite)

safire

Likes Dirt
Hi,

I'm selling my small specialized safire to make way for my new bike. Anyone wanting a great spec, pre-loved, dual sus bike suitable for a petite rider then take a look in the for sale section.

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?253689-VIC-2009-Specialized-Safire-Elite-%28womens-stumpjumper%29&p=2618181#post2618181

Would be a great bike for someone starting out who doesn't want to spend too much, or for someone wanting to get their partner into mtb'ing (get her a decent bike not a shitter, she'll enjoy mtb'ing much more and may just stick with it!)

Feel free to ask me any questions :smile:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
that's a great buy safire, if it was a medium i would have snapped that up for my wife in a flash... looked for a 2nd hand safire for ages and ended up with a med '09 trance x2. did you mod that fork from the stock model? i'll mention this to a mate who is looking for a bike for his wife.... otherwise GLWS!

safire

Likes Dirt
that's a great buy safire, if it was a medium i would have snapped that up for my wife in a flash... looked for a 2nd hand safire for ages and ended up with a med '09 trance x2. did you mod that fork from the stock model? i'll mention this to a mate who is looking for a bike for his wife.... otherwise GLWS!
No, that's the stock fork for the 09 elite model. I haven't changed much apart from the bars and have only replaced things that have worn out like tyres, chain etc. The bike was nicely specced and there wasn't any real need!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
No, that's the stock fork for the 09 elite model. I haven't changed much apart from the bars and have only replaced things that have worn out like tyres, chain etc. The bike was nicely specced and there wasn't any real need!
ok i thought the safire was only 120mm travel that's all. Very nice spec then, would be a good buy even for parts!