Slash!

brad353

Likes Dirt
DSC00775.jpg

here's my baby, i've done almost everything i wanted to do to her now. stock except for:

* hope pro 2 evo hub and mavic 721 rear wheel
* removed the front derailleur (woohoo!) in exchange for E-13 LG1+ guide and E-13 35 tooth chain ring
* straightline titanium spindle amp pedals
* straightline 35mm amp stem
* answer pro taper dh riser bars (780mm)
* odi lock on half waffle moto grips
* maxxis 2.5 minion on the front and 2.35 high roller on the rear
* fully sic ying yang horn (for letting slow mofos know i'm behind them on the trails)

i freakin' love this bike. i moved here with my single speed hard tail and wanted one more bike to do it all on. it's an incredibly fun park bike, fun to jump, handles all the big hits fine at whistler, and still pedals up the hills on the north shore here. love it. no immediate plans for any more changes but i'll match the front wheel with the rear if i wreck it, and if i have any trouble with the air shock riding the bike parks i may consider a coil shock (no dramas with it so far though).

cheers!DSC00768.jpgDSC00785.jpg

Last edited:

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definitely the way to go for for your 'larger' stuff. I have only thrown a leg over a Remedy, and they are awesome.. I can see why your happy - cheers.:biggrin1:

Shredden

Knows his goats
Looks awesome, how are the AMP pedals going? No issues with them unthreading themselves? How do you find the platform size?

Seriously looking at them for my DH bike.

brad353

Likes Dirt
Looks awesome, how are the AMP pedals going? No issues with them unthreading themselves? How do you find the platform size?
i like them man. the platform size is great. everything about them is good except they're a little high maintenance. straightline recommends using loctite on the threads instead of grease, mine have never came undone. they will need to be pulled apart every 4-5 rides and the spindles cleaned, and occasionally shimmed if required. if you don't they let out an awful high pitch squeal. my mate here has the same pedals and gets the same problem. thankfully they're easy to pull apart and come with extra shims