Slam Factory Edit

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Went to slam factory on Tuesday night...after my crank decided to eat half my shin i pulled out the Camera and grabbed some footage.

It was a shame i didn't catch the Backflip Handplant...though im not sure what you would call that trick...He does a handplant in the midddle of the backie rotation :eek:

Oh and it is 20's not 26'ers :rolleyes:

http://www.vimeo.com/7571081

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Some incredible riding, you don't mind slow-mo.... ;)

I watched one of your other videos, "Flying High not Living in Fear". Wtf is with those guys riding that kicka?! was the run in really small or something? Seemed like a perfect step up for trying some tricks but they weren't even getting the distance...

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Blue shirt was me...I've been riding since Late July if that answers your question.... The kicker is steep too...may have made it to steep :eek:

Yes slo mo has been my target lately...but only to learn how....

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
It's not Awaba...is there something like this at Awaba?

Please guys if you like the look of the track....Pm Me and come for a build day....the track is only half built and my crew just sort of lost interest :mad:

Think some local kids have been trashing it a bit on me too....or it may have just been all those dust storms....not sure but had to spend an hour fixing it before i hit it that day. :mad: