Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Any update on this. Mate was looking for a dropper and i said get a crc brandx one for $100, has a look and it's $180 no. Look at all the other stuff in ym cart and narrow wide rings gone back to $50, everything else looks like it's gone up in price by almost double!?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Any update on this. Mate was looking for a dropper and i said get a crc brandx one for $100, has a look and it's $180 no. Look at all the other stuff in ym cart and narrow wide rings gone back to $50, everything else looks like it's gone up in price by almost double!?
check out ORBO...Al had some droppers for $89, I got 2 of them for my boys

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
CRC seem to have lost my order too - tracking has it stuck in Sydney for nearly 4 weeks. I’ve asked for a refund. Courier was Evri
Unfortunate that orders have gone awol. CRC/Wiggle used to be reliable AF. I think I'm going to hold off on ordering anything :oops: until they get their shit sorted with a new owner. (???)

teK--

Eats Squid
Oneup were heavily discounted mtbd. I have the cheap Ascend one from CRC its ok but i would rather a oneup for half price.

All I wanted was a cheap 27.2 dropper for cheap. Bastards haven't dropped them to my price level. Grrr

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
All I wanted was a cheap 27.2 dropper for cheap. Bastards haven't dropped them to my price level. Grrr
external routed or internal? Your vintage bike collection suggests external, right? Sometimes the lever actuated ones are cheaper than the cable remote ones.
I went to Aliexpress and searched for "dropper 27 2 external"

Last edited:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
If you switch your currency and location to UK, you'll see the much cheaper prices. The chunts haven't dropped them for Aus customers.

safreek

external routed or internal? Your vintage bike collection suggests external, right? Sometimes the lever actuated ones are cheaper than the cable remote ones.
I went to Aliexpress and searched for "dropper 27 2 external"

Cheers for that, I ended up going with a remote one. It's 122 bucks delivered.
Apparently air powered, would of preferred coil power but for the price I guess I can take a chance.
But yes, you were right. Don't think with my taste In bikes I'll ever need an internal post

Screenshot_2023-11-30-17-21-22-58_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg

safreek

If you switch your currency and location to UK, you'll see the much cheaper prices. The chunts haven't dropped them for Aus customers.
I couldn't do it to myself.
Maybe the Geo blocking makes things too expensive for outsiders like Australia.
Just saw a thing on YouTube and apparently Australia does not exist, sort of a world hoax.
No wonder so many deliveries never arrive :D