Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd say it had a pretty significant impact on the aus market as well. When crc was rocking free delivery no minimum (remember those?) and ridiculous prices and range, it made getting into the sport a lot easier. Back then brick and mortar were pretty pricey with no competition and the likes of wiggle and cell bikes et al hadn't quite figured it out yet. I think their only legit competition was maybe jenson usa if you were willing to eat the shipping cost with a big order, or torpedo 7.
Jenson and Cambria too. Not many bargains around these days.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Arts Cyclery before they went bust got some awesome deals
Backcountry, Outside Outfitters, Western Bikeworks, Dans Comp and Bikeman. They all got a load of my cash back when shipping was cheap and the exchange rate was good.

I built a whole bike from Outside Outfitters.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Just checked out of curiosity (not actually looking for any stuff), Ritchey are still showing, but only one handlebar & a few stems are listed as "in stock". Everything else is rather optimistically commented as "should be back in stock soon" or words to that effect. Yeah frickin' right!

teK--

Eats Squid
Put a set of Hope brakes in my basket ready to pounce if there was a fire sale. Just says out of stock and link to product page is dead. Dang.
was hoping to get some hope pedals but I guess my back-in-stock notification will likely never be fulfilled hah

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would like a Scout … but I am a bit scared - am I a fool ?
Not ordered , but can’t really afford to rear up a couple of grand

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Looks like CRC expected to follow soon. There was a comment from Ed Spratt saying:
‘WiggleCRC is made up of a number of entities, only Wiggle Limited is officially in administration at the moment but the statement from the joint administrators details that the further subsidiaries of Chain Reaction Cycles Limited, Chain Reaction Cycles Retail Limited and Hotlines Europe Limited are expected to follow.’