Shimano XT Brakes *Brand New* Sold

v1llage1d1ot

Likes Dirt
Item: Shimano XT Brakes (Black)
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: Not Needed
Price and price conditions: Was $300 + Post... now open to offers.
Extra Info:
Brand new in box. Both hoses are long, they will require trimming. They come with olives
Pictures: Available if needed.​

Last edited:

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
With rotors and adapters? Because I'm pretty sure wiggle has just the brakes quite a bit cheaper. Not hating, just letting you know.

v1llage1d1ot

Likes Dirt
With rotors and adapters? Because I'm pretty sure wiggle has just the brakes quite a bit cheaper. Not hating, just letting you know.
No rotors or adaptors. I'm not aware of all the deals on the internet, I know what I've paid for these, and how much of a loss I am willing to wear. If they are cheaper at wiggle by all means get them from there.

moorey

call me Mia
Take THAT Linzd... Btw, I thought my xt's were to 'joe lunchbox' for a man with your caviar tastes? :third:

moorey

call me Mia
Obvious cat is fucking obvious, but let the lad see how he goes. Shit sells for more than retail on here all the time. :third:

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
No rotors or adaptors. I'm not aware of all the deals on the internet, I know what I've paid for these, and how much of a loss I am willing to wear. If they are cheaper at wiggle by all means get them from there.
Fair enough. Just figured it might be good to know in case you get flamed for having a high price. Good luck with the sale.