Shimano Dyna System XT

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
How lucky am I my wife let me get the new Dyna system. (Thanks to The Mortdale Bike Shed)
I love it
I had Scram XO which came with my Scott I could not come to grips with it. Being a old bloke had heaps of trouble changing to late crunching grears my fault getting half gears my fault crap rider
But with my new gears I can be late changing wow I can still go down gears really no slipping crunching
I can even use big ring at front and big ring in rear and get out of it like any other gear so I dont have to worry about breaking my chain which Ive near done before
Awesome for a shitty rider like me
Carnt wait me and my son are doing the 8hr GP series at Awaba this week end as a team see how it goes when im under stress
Cheers Neil

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
My new gear were unreal
I only had one problem which was adjustment the chain slipped between rear big ring and wheel apart from that not one bad gear change in 60kms for me thats to go to be true

Cheers Neil

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good to hear Neil. The chain coming off sounds like a low limit adjust issue. Your gears might need a little tweak in a couple of weeks to take up any cable stretch, have the shop look at this at the same time.

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Good to hear Neil. The chain coming off sounds like a low limit adjust issue. Your gears might need a little tweak in a couple of weeks to take up any cable stretch, have the shop look at this at the same time.
Thanks The Bike Shed was there on the day and sorted it then no problems.