Shepparton National Round 2

Hard and fast

Likes Dirt
sick vid jake, really showing some talent in Australia..

Also some really good footage of some crashes haha.

keep it up mate!

Edit- Troy Brosnan* at 1:12.. Looks around- fark did anyone see that hah

Last edited:

D.HILL817

Likes Dirt
that was so sick, you brought out the feel of the race.
also love the crash bit, lucky he was wearing a neck brace!!;)

adman

Likes Dirt
Yeah, that had so many casualties. Pretty ridiculous track. So many people got blown off their bikes where Troy did.

Nice vid though.

Konarob56

Likes Bikes
Great video! all your vids have been 1st class

I was thinking about going to the race at Shepparton but looking at this video i'm glad i didn't. It looked brutal and they were quality riders!

adman

Likes Dirt
Having berms would have made it no different - the problems were in the hucks to flat and the chute which nailed a few people really badly.

If anything, it was a relief to have got past the hucks in the winds for the off camber sprint to the finish.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well if more people spoke to the shepparton council and got stuck into them more things would happen, as the club keeps trying to make a few changes and advise them tho they dont want to listen all that much.....speak up. speak up. speak up.

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
well if more people spoke to the shepparton council and got stuck into them more things would happen, as the club keeps trying to make a few changes and advise them tho they dont want to listen all that much.....speak up. speak up. speak up.
Not many of us live in the Shep shire. Maybe show them these sites with the bad reports or do a survey and give them the results. Poor numbers at future races will make them listen. Thats very unhelpful of them not letting changes be made.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh they know, they just think they know best because they have had such a strong BMX and velodrome tracks for so long, and now they paid someone to build a UCI approved DH XC and 4X tracks, so apparently it works. which it does its how you wold call "old school" off camber high speed corners things you cant roll, dirty big random holes, and what throws me off on this run is that its so open

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the comments guys.

Quoted for truth. ;)

Nice Vid Jake. The music works well with the visuals.
Hey Tony, I bet you didn't notice your self in the video, Have a look in the back ground at 1.04 that was just after your stack, Sorry I missed it man.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
sick vid jake, glad I didn't race that one it looks brutal as.:eek:

Josh was super lucky he was wearing a neck brace in that crash, He landed on his head bloody hard.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sick vid jake, glad I didn't race that one it looks brutal as.:eek:

Josh was super lucky he was wearing a neck brace in that crash, He landed on his head bloody hard.
I know! That looked hardcore haha.

You only get better Jake, i never get sick of watching your videos. Keep it up!!!

camtb

Likes Dirt
Sick video, I really like your edits.
I agree with the people hating on the track.
but there's no reason ruin this guys thread with just whinging.