Self Filmed, Left Track, Warrimoo / St Ives

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Time for another self filmed vid. This one is the left line at Warrimoo. It was another mission to film this one. A broken frame, a few heavy crashes, broken tripod (from me running into it), and for a few weeks it seemed like every time I got time to go for a ride, it would rain but in the end I'm pretty happy with the final result.

A massive thanks goes to Marty and all those who help build and maintain this awesome track. Without people like you I would probably be on the lounge playing playstation or spending time with my family. Who wants that?

Enjoy, Mal :wave:

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/329262/

new version with no music

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/329418/

Last edited:

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the comments. just added a new version with no music.
Nice! great edit mate, gotta say mate the sound of the rig flat out as tyres bite those berms.. is such a good sound.
Boosting a just few of those gaps mate, lost sight of a few of those landers.. Bike grunge!

teK--

Eats Squid
Smooth riding man, that was a great watch. How many cameras did you use, or were they all separate runs with the same camera??

csrides

Likes Bikes
Filming this would have been the biggest bitch known to man, all the stopping, looking at footage, moving the camera etc. Loved it, I ride the moo sometimes its a sweet track

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
This edit is freakin rad, tight angles and good time of day to film has left it with much better color and overall look.... Plus lightning fast riding makes it all the better!

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Smooth riding man, that was a great watch. How many cameras did you use, or were they all separate runs with the same camera??
Just one camera and lots of clips from different angles. Sometimes I'd film for a few hours and not use a single clip. It was a lot of work walking back up for every shot but I was kind of addictive and a heap of fun to do.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I've just started 2.5 weeks in Thailand, you'd think i'd be pumped? Your vid, especially the raw sound of tyres on dirt and clunking steel, makes me wanna get it over with and get out riding again. Sweet job man.
Now to find some dh here...?