Search within thread

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Hi All,
I was wondering if the system has the ability to allow searching within a thread? I've had a decent look around the functions but can't seem to see anything that allows it.

If it is possible, that would be a fantastic addition to search specifics within some of the mega threads we have here :)

If not, all good.

Cheers!

bobob

Has $20
It's a good idea...

Something like this sort of thing where if you click search and then change it from everywhere to one of the othe

r options? Or "no Aden"?

1000000594.png
1000000593.png

bobob

Has $20
Sorry don't mean to come off as rude.. got a bad knock the the head, I guess my ambition outweighed my talent... I hope you see the option..

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Ah, obviously I've had one too many knocks to the head, combined with trying to find this while actually working ;)

Cheers, thanks for the heads up on the quick access context menu for "this thread". That shouldhelp me find what I was after.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
First class on the Lolita express, rumour has it he bought a tyre in each country as a souvenir. Now has to declare importation of 10kg of rubber.
Rubber goods.

When I was a single working lad I named our jointly owned 16' catarmaran skebe maru.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Have a great evening!
Holidays are meant to relax, reinvigorate, recharge and de-stress a person :oops:

You are not even back on Aussie soil yet but I detect this rushing around to tick off a squillion countries has not set you up well for the tyre issues and other problems that 2024 will throw.