schmooks monkey appreciation thread

Jared

Yeti Cycles
nah nah, evryones forgetting some absolute aussie tv gold, "the ferals" are without a doubt the best tv show ever, im not talking about feral tv, im talking the original ferals with lennie, and kellie from high 5 and keith nad all them , the original ferals were absolute gold, 20 mins 5 days a week of pure comedy

nhd

Likes Dirt
does anyone remember that american show "You Cant Do That On Tv" dumping of slime on kids and the weirdo beef burger scenes may make some of you remember. it was good i guess.
press gang and degrassi were always good, how PC are shows these days? back in the day degrassi did everything!

nhd

Likes Dirt
nicklouse said:
the herb garden with parsley the lion
oooh i think i remember, was that the one with some weirdo guy walking through a *herb garden* (duh :p) and telling some story ? that guy was whacked out if i remember correctly. Later appearing on thhat robin hood/black adder type show on at about 5:30.

in other news ABC are bring back Dr Who, prob all 700 eps 6pm every weekday, WAHOO.

wombat

Lives in a hole
BlueFuzz said:
P.S I also still have the video of Caravan of Courage taped off TV. Its rated as AO (adults only) hee.
SO DO I!!! :shock: Although it is a little worn....