saturday melbourne ride

BTW...as if i haven't racked up enough consecutive posts already.....there are some dirt jumps near hursty if u guys wanna do both hursty and jumping...
that is to say...there's one set i haven't scoped which didn't look too bad...and another which might have been torn down
there's also a little skate park and some more dirt jumps in diamond creek
and if u feel like it there's a short/ not exactly well cared for dual track in eltham and of course the valonia jumps which i wouldn't mind sessioning

the options are all there fellas.......so basically we could hit hursty in the morning then check out some other stuff.....or just hit hursty..or just hit other shite....i don't care.....i just can't so the city and still wanna ride so i'm letting u guys know about the wonders of my part of the world!!! not that i'm trying to influence decisions or anything...:)

ok....since u guys haven't decided in the ample amount of time i have given u (that's 2, count them 2 seconds......)....
i'm gonna head up to hursty on saturday from about 9.30-10am and ride for a few hours....if u guys feel like it then come up...u can spend longer there than i do by all means......
but it would be nice to have some company to walk back up that bloody hill....
if ur nice about it i'll show u some djs, another run, the site of the proposed north shore track and maybe even a ds course...
please....
lol to the max