Sat 29th of October 6.00am Bridge St

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is anyone interested in going down to Turkey around Rollercat then back up Turkey?

Meeting at the entrance to the Quarry on Bridge St at 6.00am.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'm interested. Early wake up for me then...

What pace are you looking at doing? Social or training?

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll have to make a last minute call. Still recovering from the virus i got hit with earlier in the week. If I'm not there dont wait for me.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Will have to pass on this one. Been meaning to shower Dad the new trail and he's only available Sunday, so I'll save myself for then.

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Do you reckon the fire-trails on the way to Turkey will
be dry enough?

If so, I'm keen to give it a shot -- then I will have a go on Sunday too.

Matt

aussie pete

Likes Dirt
Hopefully the fire trails will be right, tomorrow morn is the only time I can fit in a ride so i'll see you there at 6.

Gripo

Eats Squid
Anyone who has issues getting out of bed is welcome to hook up with me, I plan to do TT & RC this arvo....

Motawat

Likes Bikes
Anyone who has issues getting out of bed is welcome to hook up with me, I plan to do TT & RC this arvo....
Work has got in the way again otherwise I would be keen. I might try tomorrow later in the day - are you about then?

Gripo

Eats Squid
Work has got in the way again otherwise I would be keen. I might try tomorrow later in the day - are you about then?
Not sure mate, inlaws are in town.....so plans are open....

If I can, I will do it in the arvo.....morning rides arent my forte'

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks to Luke, Matt and Pete for coming along. Great ride on some great trails at a nice easy pace. Turkey is riding quite good at the moment.

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
HI Ryan,

Yep it was excellent -- except for the wheel jamming full of mud -- and thanks for waiting for me to catch up!

Matt