Sandringham council jumps

smoovaz_buddah

Likes Dirt
Yo.
I went for a walk to the council jumps in Sandy a couple of days ago and noticed that they are in disrepair, and kids been building shitty lines everywhere so I thought it would be a good chance to get in there and actually make them run. I'm pretty sure the council will be happy about it too.

So, are there any people around who are interested in dirt jumps anymore?

It would be pretty rad to have a bit of scene back, like in the Melbourne Riders days.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yo.
I went for a walk to the council jumps in Sandy a couple of days ago and noticed that they are in disrepair, and kids been building shitty lines everywhere so I thought it would be a good chance to get in there and actually make them run. I'm pretty sure the council will be happy about it too.

So, are there any people around who are interested in dirt jumps anymore?

It would be pretty rad to have a bit of scene back, like in the Melbourne Riders days.
Yeah that sucks, they were doomed from the get-go, being made from that un-diggable, sandy, prone to erosion dirt. I'm not sure how you'll go fixing them up as they are council managed, I'd assume there will be lot's of red tape to push through!

Ozza

Eats Squid
Fix them man, council dirt jumps rely on riders to maintain them in Melbourne. I can tell you that from my years of experience, just check in on the regulations; no holes, 1.5m height restriction etc.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fix them man, council dirt jumps rely on riders to maintain them in Melbourne. I can tell you that from my years of experience, just check in on the regulations; no holes, 1.5m height restriction etc.
100% agree there mate!

smoovaz_buddah

Likes Dirt
All over it man. Jumps are running ok now, just small.