Saint Brakes

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
What: Shimano Saint Hydro brakes [front and rear] (plus whatever I need to bolt onto 888s)
Price range/Willing to Pay: I can get them for $499RRP, so cheaper than that would be good ;)
Extra Info: Cash purchase or will consider trade for my Hayes Mags + some cash on my behalf

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude i think your converting is wrong... you can change it to aus dollars up in teh top right corner

Shorty40

Likes Dirt
I used CRC's converter to display in Australian dollars and it still says $488.97 AUD and the top right corner says VAT Free :confused:

Plow King

Little bit.
looks like standard 8", i belive the 888 adapter is much wider
888's use the IS 203mm adapter to my knowledge. I don't think there are any certain width adapters for different forks. All of marzocchis forks use the same adapter I think.

If you buy them from a shop they should come with whatever adapters you need.

Last edited:

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
888's use the IS 203mm adapter to my knowledge. I don't think there are any certain width adapters for different forks. All of marzocchis forks use the same adapter I think.

If you buy them from a shop they should come with whatever adapters you need.
if i had have used the 8" is moutns provided with my saints i would have been missing my rotor by 5mm, i cant see how marz mount would be smaller then a boxxer mount. but i wouldnt know certainly as i dont run marz...and as i remeber you do, so your probably right.

Plow King

Little bit.
if i had have used the 8" is moutns provided with my saints i would have been missing my rotor by 5mm, i cant see how marz mount would be smaller then a boxxer mount. but i wouldnt know certainly as i dont run marz...and as i remeber you do, so your probably right.
I dont think boxxers run the standard mount, you have to buy a different one for boxxers, but marzocchi use the IS mount.