Royal National Park- have your say

dirtart

Likes Bikes
Dirt Art has been engaged to undertake a trail audit and consultancy project in Royal National Park, NSW. The project will assess the current trails, engage with users, and establish recommendations for future trail management and potential development. Notably, users should not expect large volumes of new trail proposed- the focus of this project is to consolidate and organise the existing trail network, which may in time include new link trails and trail heads. As an important component of this project we are undertaking a user survey; If you ride in Royal National Park and/or have an interest in trails in the area please take five minutes to complete the survey.

Please share widely;

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/royalnationalparksurvey

Any questions regarding the project please email us: info@dirtart.com.au

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Survey Done!
It is great to see some progress in the RNP. There is so much potential there.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
+1
Good to see Crofty plowing ahead with this
I also left a little message indicating that before they "consolidate"any trails
the non sanctioned trails, especially in the Loftus area need to be sanctioned,
don't want to lose the best trails in there

nosliw

Squid
+1
I also left a little message indicating that before they "consolidate"any trails
Absolutely spot on.

Pilgz

Cannon Fodder
Survey Done.

Really loving the trails Bobcat & Log A Rhythm

+1 for the Temptation Creek Chair lift :dance:

Jezza K

Likes Dirt
Done. Loftus is my favourite trails in Sydney. So much steep technical riding and big rock rolls. I need to get back there!

dirtart

Likes Bikes
Just a quick heads up guys and gals, the survey closes tonight (Sunday) at 6pm. Please spare a few minutes to complete it if you haven't already.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1
No thats NPWS mantra , legalise and "control " MTBing in a area and close other trail networks down . Im sorry but I really hate these new sanctioned MTB trails , its not what MTBing is about .