Rollercat Saturday 15th of March

taylorc

Likes Bikes
Is anyone up for a ride on Saturday the 15th, I was thinking starting at web park riding down to rollercat do some laps than ride back up to the top (if you want to) or to meet up down the bottom of rollercat. I am open for any other locations but considering we just did the track maintence Im thinking it would be a good idea to ride the track.:)

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is anyone up for a ride on Saturday the 15th, I was thinking starting at web park riding down to rollercat do some laps than ride back up to the top (if you want to) or to meet up down the bottom of rollercat. I am open for any other locations but considering we just did the track maintence Im thinking it would be a good idea to ride the track.:)
Hey Taylor,

Luke and I are probably heading out to Cabarlah on Saturday morning as we have been itching to ride a new section of track we found. Won't be keen for Rollercat this week but maybe next.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Taylor,

Luke and I are probably heading out to Cabarlah on Saturday morning as we have been itching to ride a new section of track we found. Won't be keen for Rollercat this week but maybe next.
Is this a bit of one on one, or can we go tag team. If so i will probably dust off the steed and meet you guys there.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tag team it is. 6.00am start farmer's arm pub. Luke, Dave and I found a sweet piece of track last ride except it was wet.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,
I had a wisdom tooth out on Wednesday arv & i'm not sure whether i'm up for it this w/e. I'll see how i feel later tonight or in the morning, i might see you there.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,
I had a wisdom tooth out on Wednesday arv & i'm not sure whether i'm up for it this w/e. I'll see how i feel later tonight or in the morning, i might see you there.
Was it just the one? Because if it is you are a sook.
Come ride away the pain and grab a latte after the ride to sooth your inflamed gum.

boltz

Likes Dirt
Would love to have gone, but have left it a little late to organise a lift out and carer for the kiddies - next time!