ROCKSHOX service in house, you know a place?

Hi,

I need some help in finding where I can get my forks serviced.
I have a set of PIKES and BOXXERS that need a service, I would like to get them done in house and not to be sent away for a service.
I was told a place in Newcastle does a great job but now forget what it was called?? If anyone knows please let me know
or if you know of any places around Newcastle, Central Coast or Sydney that do a great in shop service please let me know.

Cheers

S.

disappearin

Likes Dirt
Try drift bikes at kotara. I found them to be really good when I lived in Newcastle. I think they do fork services in house.

heavyp

You heard it here first
Hi,

I need some help in finding where I can get my forks serviced.
I have a set of PIKES and BOXXERS that need a service, I would like to get them done in house and not to be sent away for a service.
I was told a place in Newcastle does a great job but now forget what it was called?? If anyone knows please let me know
or if you know of any places around Newcastle, Central Coast or Sydney that do a great in shop service please let me know.

Cheers

S.
There a very easy for to do yourself depending on model and age, but yeah in general boxxers need oil and a clean which just means taking 2 bolts out and replacing the oil. Lots of PDF's on the net to be found with what to do and what tools are needed or a few videos too

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bikeculture service forks in house I had my boxxers serviced there and felts worlds better afterwards!

link \/\/

special

Likes Dirt
if i lived in Sydney i would do them ! i have serviced 3 forks including fox and rock shox, it is honestly to easy to screw up just look up your fork model and service after it on you tube and you are set !

if you are coming down to canberra any time soon ill do an oil change on them if you want cheap too !