Rock Shox Revelation for 29er

redbruce

Eats Squid
Item: RS Rev dual air 29"
Price and price conditions: Depends on model, condition,etc but <$500
Extra Info: Looking for a bit more travel and cush for a bit of an experiment on my Epic expert carbon.
15mm through axle, RCT3, tapered steer (min 185mm long), white lowers. Really prefer dual air but may consider solo (yes I know they are $827 on CRC atm).

EDIT: would also consider RLT Ti

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Looking for a bit more travel and cush for a bit of an experiment on my Epic expert carbon.

15mm through axle, RCT3, tapered steer (min 185mm long) really prefer dual air but may consider solo.
Wanna Edit a template in, Chigs?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yay, finally a legitimate reason for you to edit your post even after others have posted beneath you!

Template please.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Template knows it doesn't know everything!.. Otherwise it would stop!" Furthemore... "Just because template doesn't know everything, doesn't mean you can just fill in the gaps with whatever fairytale most appeals to ya!"

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Yay, finally a legitimate reason for you to edit your post even after others have posted beneath you!

Template please.
“there’s template, and there’s bulldust,” and it’s not part of a moderator's job to give bulldust equal time with serious template.-Jonathan Holmes

redbruce

Eats Squid
“there’s template, and there’s bulldust,” and it’s not part of a moderator's job to give bulldust equal time with serious template.-Jonathan Holmes
Actually Jonathon H didnt say that.

Protocol when barstardising some one elses quote is to leave their name off or put your own name in, the latter especially if you think you did yourself proud with the effort.

If not, then why even say it in the first place.

Last edited: