Riot - updated 10/6 - new pics on page 2..

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt

Frame: Blk Mrkt Riot
Fork: Nemesis Project tuned Marzoochi 65mm 4x/dj1
Fr Rim: Mavic EX721 - black
Bk Rim: Mtx
Hubs: Front 20mm Gold Hadley. Rear 10mm Headspin
Bk Brake: 2008 Juicy 5
Bars: Bada Bing
Stem: Ns quark pro
Seat: Fit eccd
Seat Post: Fly
Tyres: Tioga fs100
Cranks: Deity
Chain: KMC Super Lite
Sprocket: Profile
Pedals: Twisted p/c's
Grips: Animal edwin

Um the wheels are just temperary and the tyres are Jervis's

Last edited:

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is so nice, I'd only change the stem (Blk Mrkt underboss), seat/post combo and sprocket. 9/10. How are you finding the nempro tuned dj1's?

{|DAN|}

Likes Dirt
Really nice ride man. But at least take two of the mtx stickers off the rims, they look alot better with one sticker on each side rather than three. Nonetheless its a sweet ride.

Spitfire84

Likes Dirt
Looks fkn sweet dude. Your seat though :eek:. ever hit your ass on that tire?? theres soooooooo little clearance!

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
yeah the seat is low but i like it like that it gives you more room.

um i have the seat and post for sale and i like the sprocket.

The back wheel isnt mine so i cant de-sticker it

just waiting to get enough money to get new wheels of hope pro 2's to 721's

thats guys keep the comments coming

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Riot represent.

Looks busy with those MTX stickers,but once you get your new wheel set thats all good

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
not sure about the forks yet.

at the moment they top out and make bagging noises everytime you push them down.

Just waiting for Bj and rota to get back to me because im sure its something i can send back to him and he can free of charge fix or replace these forks.

we will soon find out.

BJ-

Rota Imports
Brodie_78Kt said:
not sure about the forks yet.

at the moment they top out and make bagging noises everytime you push them down.

Just waiting for Bj and rota to get back to me because im sure its something i can send back to him and he can free of charge fix or replace these forks.

we will soon find out.
Its my fork (built specifially for me by Nemesis Project) and it was fine when i had it. Brodie has been playing with the settings and air pressures and just needs to set them up properly and then he will be good to go.

The bike looks good.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks so hot, but not feeling for the seat, the white doesnt go with the rest of the build, otherwise -> 10/10!