Riding within a couple of hours of Newcastle?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Haha, I’m unfit at the moment after not much riding for various reasons. My usual Stromlo loop is 20km, but 30 could probably be managed at a wheeze.

also, I meant this week, I can see my word ing is a but confusing.

thanks for the offer!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Stromlo and Glenrock are pretty similar in elevation although Glenrock tends to make you work a bit harder for it so 20km is a decent ride. Wednesday evening I've already got plans to ride Teralba with our usual group and Friday I've got no motor but other than that I should be able to make it work.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Sadistic in terms of pace or...? Do tell..

stepping up my riding, lol, any riding would be nice right now..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sorry Poodle wanted to reply but he's a little, um shall we say, tied up at the moment.
How did you know?

In the forests, if a tree screams and nobody is there to hear it does it really make a noise?

What sort of jumps do you normally ride @Tubbsy? There is some pretty good opportunity in the rock for progression. Unless they've all the sx to piles of dust from drought + overuse + lack of maintenance

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How many road gaps?
None in site. But there is a few in the area when you're ready...thinking on this I built one in the watagans about 10 years ago that none of the crew ever got around to riding...it was rather big.