riding in queenscliff

wiggy69

Likes Dirt
Im going to queenscliff in a couple of weeks and im taking my bike.I was wondering were some good places are to ride eg.skateparks,jumps

thanks any advice would be great

Browny_T

Likes Bikes
Which Queenscliff?
The one on the Northern Beaches doesn't have much, if that is the one you are talking about, Manly bowl is pretty close, and its not that far from Manly Dam, but other than that I think you will just find some Average to Alright street stuff.
Hope this helped.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
theres a skatepark in point lonsdale, and thats only like a 10 min ride from queenscliff. just ride along the road to point lonsdale and keep an eye out for it on the left.

dj739

Likes Bikes
theres some dirt jumps about 10m from the point londsdale lookout carpark, u should find them pretty easily

Likes Dirt
Dj 739 what condition are the djs in? When on holidays I used to ride there, this is years ago now.

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mtb freak said:
Look at his location MELBOURNE.

wiggy go to the skatepark i showed ya.
Your an idiot he didn't even classify if he was going to another state all he said was "Im going to queenscliff in a couple of weeks "...

dj739

Likes Bikes
321 said:
Dj 739 what condition are the djs in? When on holidays I used to ride there, this is years ago now.
well i go down there every january and they were pretty good when i was down there, cant see why people would stop riding them

zids

Likes Dirt
mtb freak said:
Look at his location MELBOURNE.

his location has absolutely no relevance, "im going to queenscliff in a couple of weeks" probably meens a holiday! If he lies in melbourne, would he go for a holiday in melbourne, no!

as its already been said if you are going to queenscliff (just next to manly) you should check out the bowl, and manly dam.