Riding at Centenial Park

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
If you live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney you should know Centenial park,
and if you search around the dog walking part (north part of the park) you can actually fine some pretty good stuffm, like theres a really big and pretty step role in that gos on to the top road 'its fun and it feels good to do' and you find some really good jumps and drops in the grassy open part and in the foresty part but just be careful not to ride after rain because the rangers will chase you and the dog walkers get angry if you go to close to them so look out! I ride there some times when im bored and it can be good fun.:D

Dumbellina

Likes Dirt
I ride there some times when im bored and it can be good fun.:D
Do you post on Farkin when you are bored too?

Centennial Park is shite when wet because the sand will kill any brakes and any drivetrain. The dog walkers are shit and their dog shit everywhere.

The sandstone bits are great fun for drop-off and roll over practice.

Queens Park is fun for DH practice. Short, sweet, dodge the walkers...

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh yep,ive been there,good place.gotta go back i recon,it was that good.also some sweet stuff around bondi junction.

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Yeah the best is the giant two storey rock face role in thats on the road near the dog walking park at the top, ive done that a couple of times, once we filmed two gos down it, and its so awsome to ride! :eek:

doggi

Banned
mmm

Its a wast off time and there is dog shit everywere ! Hey man if u live nere centenial park and wont to go and see some down hill get in touch i live in edgecliff.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Do you post on Farkin when you are bored too?

Centennial Park is shite when wet because the sand will kill any brakes and any drivetrain. The dog walkers are shit and their dog shit everywhere.

The sandstone bits are great fun for drop-off and roll over practice.

Queens Park is fun for DH practice. Short, sweet, dodge the walkers...
Which part of Queens Park?

mikster

Likes Bikes
Yeah, there is some cool parts around Centenial Park, have only ridden there a couple of times, on reading your post though I'm keen to head back there soon; think I missed some bits!

doggi: Where in Edgecliff is DH?!! I'm in Neutral Bay so I'd be heaps keen to nip over and check it out

cheers,
Mik.

.:FreeRider:.

Likes Bikes
hey thanks for the tips and locations but regarding centennial park could you please be a bit more specific in locations of the jumps, roll in and drops becuase i think i am going there on sunday
thanks

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
hey thanks for the tips and locations but regarding centennial park could you please be a bit more specific in locations of the jumps, roll in and drops becuase i think i am going there on sunday
thanks
You know the underground water thing, i dont Know what it is, but yeah its at the top north part of the park, you know the road along the top, if you ride along towards the east, you will come across the large stone wall on your right, its got stairs to the top, and then just jump on your bike and hit it, stay right over the back of the bike because when you get to the bottom of the role in you could easily go over the front, and keep an eye out for cars at the bottom, we wouldn't want anyone getting hurt.
And the drops are down the other end of the road, but serioulsly its not worth a big trek to ride, Its only if your really bored and you live around the area and you want to go for a ride.:rolleyes:

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Its a wast off time and there is dog shit everywere ! Hey man if u live nere centenial park and wont to go and see some down hill get in touch i live in edgecliff.
Wheres the downhill in edgecliff, i will come and ride it some time.:confused:

Weasel

Likes Dirt
The locals used to call it the poo slalom...

I'd advise not going there because the dog owners have a fit now and the rangers are getting bolder.