RIDEITtv

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Hi my name is Jesse, currently friends and I are trying to begin the production of a new Mountain Bike TV show and we are currently looking for sponsors.
The show will be directed at the gravity(downhill, free-ride, all mountain side) of mountain biking. although this a recent idea, things are currently coming along quite quickly.

The idea is a 13 episode series covering the world of new bikes, products, rider profiles, race updates, workshop section and extra's all into a 24 minute time period, 4 segment show.

The show will be looking at a broadcast partner and are currently in talks with "TVS" and are going to begin with "Fuel TV", also will be podcasting.
This project, if successful, will be on air by next year or as early as september.

We are attempting to make something out of the ordinary, that will separate us from other mountain bike shows, we will aim ourselves at cinematography, editing and format to keep the show interesting and exciting to watch, instead of your average point and shot mtb show. Think along the lines of "Top Gear" but with mountain bikes.

We are asking around for as many possible sponsors for help, so if your interested please contact as back and visit ridetv.synthasite.com

If you are willing to participate in a pilot episode tell me and we can organize to meet or i can provide you with more details.

We are a professional bunch all with years of experience and film school expertise. And are very eager mountain bike enthusiast. We are willing to put our all into this, so you can be confident in the final product. This is only a brief explanation of our plans, to show you our interest. This project is still in very first steps, but either way it will be done.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you.

Jesse

Visit www.rideittv.synthasite.com for more information on this project.

Last edited:

tc2233

Likes Dirt
Sounds a good idea. I would watch it. I was thinking the other day they should put some mtb show on TVS because that Sooty Park Show that is on TVS is really boring and lame and has the gayest theme song.

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Good to see people are interested in it, in the end when were applying for broadcast options, you guys will be our target audience, when they ask who were targeting... keep up the post. get er goin!

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Does this mean it will only be a Sydney show as I think we don't have TVS in Melbourne.
You guys in melbourne get Channel 31 (your version of TVS) They only take a 3 segment format to a 24 minute long show, which i can try and make possible rather than the 4 segment sydney format, but as i believe sydney also take 3 segment format as-well.

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
I have already received many emails by interested companies willing to help out and currently laying out plans for the pilot episode.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Sounds like a brilliant idea. I like what you guys will be focusing on :)
Good luck mate, can't wait till you have it up and running

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
funny, when we get more on track, we could possibly hold auditions over rotorburn for a host, depending on how we organize our talent...could be a possibility?

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
Hey guys , just popped into talk to the friendly guys at TBSM, and there definently onn board, im also talking to a new energy drink on the block called BUZZ ME energy, they use honey to make a great tasing energy drink that seperates them from all the others..check them out:

www.buzzme.com.au/index.html

So yep, its all going to plan, we will be starting to shooting in the next 5 to 7 weeks. so it looks like you guys are going to have your own personal gravity fed mtb show. keep up the interest.

www.rideittv.synthasite.com

todd28

Likes Dirt
Sounds like an awesome idea! Me and I'm sure of many other people will watch it. The idea of all your segments is a good idea. Good luck with the spono's. :D

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
right now we are only focusing on melbourne and sydney, but we will continue to explore more options as they come.

Goodnight...

Jesse

STRETCH JP

Likes Dirt
BUZZ Energy is on board! Another Sponsor has officialy joined the RIDEITtv crew.

Heres the lay down on what were doing for our first shoot:
-Were testing 2 new downhill bikes head to head, we get our hands on a freerider for the rider profile and we show you quick fix guides to your chain and the best way to maintain them for the long run.

And we will be filming in HD for that extra crispyness.