RedAss downhill NSW / ACT round 2 Coffs Harbour

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Round 2 of this awesome series is not far away! It is staged over the weekend of the 21st and 22nd July 2012 in sunny Coffs Harbour on the infamous Mt Coramba downhill venue. For those of you who have ridden here before; you know what to expect. The best fast and flowing trail in Australia! You'll be stoked to see a new line in the middle of the course that is true to the nature of the course being open and fast with many lines to choose from. If you haven't ridden here, you should!
The course will be open for riding on Friday the 20th July from 1pm onwards. Event officials will be setting the track up before that and riding will not be permitted. You can walk it, just don't ride it as random shovels may appear.
Check out www.rockytrailentertainment.com for up to date info and pre entry details. Get in quick as numbers are capped!

Update! Thanks to Garage Entertainment, Coffs Downhill and Plantation Hotel in Coffs Harbour, I can now reveal that we are screening Strength in Numbers after the race on Sunday! The screening will take place at 7.30pm at The Plantation Hotel in Coffs Harbour. Grab a cheap bistro meal, have a few drinks and enjoy this years biggest mountain bike movie. Under 18's are allowed in but you must be accompanied by an adult.
The Planto does dirt cheap secure accommodation! Visit www.plantationhotel.com.au to make a booking!
The kind folk at Garage Entertainment are so keen to be involved that they have allowed us to show this movie to support the race! Buy the movie fromwww.garageentertainment.com.au

*Disclaimer: Coffs Harbour is sunny sometimes but past events staged have been wet.........real wet. ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
can i get a refund? i registered but broke my arm, so gutted!!
Yep im pretty sure you can because its more than 14 days prior so you'll get 80% back.
Get in contact with rocky trail entertainment they'll sort it out.
I'm missing coffs as well cause I fractured my wrist at the first round :(

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thats the line. There is a new A line towards the end of the trail that isn't in this video that may take a few seconds off your run. ;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Update! Thanks to Garage Entertainment, Coffs Downhill and Plantation Hotel in Coffs Harbour, I can now reveal that we are screening Strength in Numbers after the race on Sunday! The screening will take place at 7.30pm at The Plantation Hotel in Coffs Harbour. Grab a cheap bistro meal, have a few drinks and enjoy this years biggest mountain bike movie. Under 18's are allowed in but you must be accompanied by an adult.
The Planto does dirt cheap secure accommodation! Visit www.plantationhotel.com.au to make a booking!
The kind folk at Garage Entertainment are so keen to be involved that they have allowed us to show this movie to support the race! Buy the movie from www.garageentertainment.com.au

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
We need your help for the next DH round:
The shuttle road in Coffs are pretty steep and the turnaround circles at the top too small for buses with trailers. That's why we want to use last year's system of having 4WDs tow the trailers behind the buses.
If you can help us out with towing the trailer on Saturday or Sunday your kid(s) can shuttle with you and therefore get most runs, we will reimburse you for petrol and throw in a free entry to the Ourimbah or Lithgow round as well.
Email me if you can help out: cycle@rockytrailentertainment.com

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Please be aware that the trail is not open on Friday until after lunch time .....say..........1pm. You can walk it before that but not before then! If I am still setting up after 1pm then you'll still have to wait!
Please also do not park your car in the pit area on Friday. Use the car park areas. The shuttle area past the pit area will be open for you to turn around in if shuttling.
Last year I had several calls from Forests NSW and then the Police saying they'll be issuing fines if they see anyone standing in the back of utes doing shuttles. Please do not shuttle unless you are seated and wearing a seat belt. Seat belts save lives. ;)