red hill ride Sunday Oct 13th, SYDNEY

alexMc

Likes Dirt
would any 1 be interested on going to red hill on saturday the 18th around 12ish i haevent been there 4 a while and i want to get the camera out

alexMc

Likes Dirt
I think i am going to the city on sunday i can't remember what day it was i will check but Sunday is fine so far

Jordy

RYD4LF
i might be out there..... i'll see if dad wants to go up and visit his oldies whilst i go riding

alexMc

Likes Dirt
i aint going to the city so ill rok up around 11:30 ish and bring the camera up if any 1 wants to do grizzly's later on in the day id luv to aswell and 2SMOOTH the more the merier course it allright

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
any decent drops there... at red hill... coz i got my monstas n i'm running out of stuff to huck...

shr00m

Squid
Good drops to be had most of the way through 4wd folley. Lots of different lines. The drops through drop zone are pretty small but good fun.

naz

Criminally Inane
grizzleys has some funn lines, theres that 8ft or so rock drop on the fire road, n that 5ft north shore drop near the DJ's..i wanna come but i dont have a bike and i dont think a trials helps the situation

j-ro

Likes Dirt
Theres a few big drops (15ft+) but you have to know where to find them, they are pretty much hidden so we dont have a repeat of the seaforth drop.

If you want after my exams ill take you up there.

alexMc

Likes Dirt
dam it i wont be there if i am there is only a slim chance that i will be there i ahve bike problems but i wont say what because dicky and squid know this happens to my bike lots