red hill DJ's 11/9/ syd

do you think people that reck your hard work should be

• b.Make them build and have them bring food for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

olsson

Likes Dirt
Shintaro said:
olsson said:
who works on the jumps during the week?
Friends of mine have been up there midweek for the last 2 weeks building a line accross the hill. They are making an easy line, with advanced options.
Yeah who? Are they farkin-ers? Or they just some riding friends?

technoboy

Dirty Imports
why

Olsson why do you want to know who works on the jumps thru the week???
the jumps are built every weekend and you should also be there with big pete!!!!
you guys have a lot of digging to do make sure your there!!!!

p.s guys red hill is getting closer to being finished now if we all lend a hand on saturday it will look like a totally diferent place...
I'm not going to tolerate you runts not showing be there and lets work together!!!!!

Jordy

RYD4LF
Re: why

technoboy said:
the jumps are built every weekend and you should also be there with big pete!!!!
do olsson and big pete even do the jumps ?

Inverted

Likes Dirt

Jordy said:
technoboy said:
do olsson and big pete even do the jumps ?
Dude they were caught burning shovels and knocking down jumps. So there is very good reason for them to be enthusiastic about digging.

something

Likes Bikes
Yeah I'm really looking forward to riding on saturday. WOOHOO! I'm thinking about trying the rythems (but I'll probably wuse out when I get there :oops: ). I want to learn to bail aswell, that will help with confidense. It will be a good day, see everyone up there.

josh_lives_here

Likes Dirt
I thought ollson had nothing to do with this whole destroying thing :? ?
I also thought we havn't yet found the bastards that burned the shovels :? ? (correct me if i'm wrong)

but im gonna be there unless something goes horribly wrong

im gonna bring a caddleprod and a stockwhip just to make shure pete doesn't start slacking off :lol:

nitwit

Likes Dirt
josh_lives_here said:
I also thought we havn't yet found the bastards that burned the shovels :? ? (correct me if i'm wrong)
Whoever was there on the friday night in question most probably burnt the shovels as well.

I got there about 10:30 on saturday morning and i suspect it was'nt some bum trying to warm himself up. Both the destruction of the jumps and the burning of the shovels, was commited by the same perpitrators.

One of them already fessed up on saturday, which was tom and said they only took a couple of inches off, BULLSHIT, they obviously done it while under the influence of alcohol. How the fuck could you have a recollection of how much was takin off. Fuckin blow ass. I can honestly say atleast one foot maybe more had been taken off. Tom even said "we wanted to be able to jump them".

Must've been the bum that burnt the shovels in an attempt to beat the cold :roll: , he must've had a bike as well cause there was a wooden ramp set up to jump the fire. Yeah fire jumpin bum. Pffft.

Whoever it was, tom, ollsson, big pete and their croonies, whats done is done and they should come up and help build some jumps that they're whinging we did'nt have.

If i ever catch this fire jumping bum :roll: , he better watch out :lol:.

I'm there sat/sun for a good build/ride. Hope to see you all there :) , especially the fire jumpin bum (s).

alexMc

Likes Dirt
I heard that they only took a bit of the lip off and on theyre way out they saw a flash froma camera, and they thought some one was watching them, anywayz let's let them come out and tell us the story.

As for me i will be there saturday but i dunno about sunday.

Rik

logged out
bb7 rider said:
burning shovles and destroying jumps, u cant be serious what was going trough these guys heads?
Sounds like the act of spoilt brats who couldn't get what they wanted, so they decided to rebel.
Damn people expect instant gratification, won't work for something, and when that something they get isn't what they want, they have a cry. Very poor form, and a disgrace to the riding community.

Anyway, what time are people getting up to the jumps? I'm there for a trail ride, but if there's any spare tools I'll swing a shovel in aid of a good cause.

olsson

Likes Dirt

technoboy said:
Ehh, why the hell SHOULD I be there?
I want to know who works on the during the week, I have no left school and can work on the jumps during the week, I always work weekends, from 11-12 on words to around 4, so I dont have time to get to the jumps.

Inverted

Likes Dirt

olsson said:
technoboy said:
Ehh, why the hell SHOULD I be there?
I want to know who works on the during the week, I have no left school and can work on the jumps during the week, I always work weekends, from 11-12 on words to around 4, so I dont have time to get to the jumps.
Did you take part in the destruction of the third rythme? If you were it would make sense why you should take part in the re-building.

I think its a real weak as piss act what you guys did

And on another note when I was up there on Sunday at 7.30am some dirty fuck had done a shit on the up ramp of the second rythme. I must say it was something a dog would not do! One day Im going to be there when something like this happens and Im gunna kick the shit out of the person and probably there friends too. :D

nitwit

Likes Dirt
That is the second time some sick fuck has done a shit on the jumps in the pack :evil: . What type of seedy wanker does that?
It could of been that fire jumping bum that sleeps up there. :roll:

Sunday was good, i did not pick up a shovel or mattock for the first time in months, got some riding in for once too.

Few shuttles to boot, farkin awesome. Love that place.

The jumps are looking mad, there are so many different lines to take and there well definetly be more if me or dale have anything to do with it.

The more people that get up there and help, the quicker stuff gets built and all riders well reap the benefits. I hope to do more work on the downhill as well. It's getting better every time i do it. Needs to be a bit more all round flow, the line on the left at the bottom is so quick. Farkin nearly killed myself on my last run yesterday but ended up holding on. My mate (crazy dave) was behind me and said i was farkin out off control but held on (could've had something to do with my bald rear tyre :roll: ). :twisted: :twisted:

What a awesome place the DH and DJ have progressed into, thanks to the dedicated people that know hard work has its benefits.

Thanks to all the riders that have helped to make red hill what it is today :D . You're all legends in my eyes. If only there were more people like us.

One Kill

Likes Dirt
What time did you leave Redhill Matt? I got up there at about 10:45, as i had to get some stuff done to my bike. Matt (nitwit) was going hard as usual, as was Shauno, along with a few other locals, Drew had a pretty bad off that made most of us cringe and I had no objections all day. whos up for next Sunday?

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Your bro hit the ground a few times, he'll be sore today.

I did my last run about five, then went home sore and happy.

It was like i was possesed on my last DH run farkin blew my mate away, quickest i've ever ridden down. Twas crazzzyyy!!

Inverted

Likes Dirt
I left at 10.30 just missed you mate. Im up there next Sunday for sure I will bring a wheel barrow and some cement mix to harden the new line on the western side(Big fuckers). I love those things there is heaps of air time. I want to build one or two fucken huge ones 8ft by 20ft doubles, abit like Lizard Rock but bigger.
Are you guys keen? :lol: