DJ Red Goes Faster

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
That IS the best STP I've ever seen. Very very nice.

Also, red is actually the slowest color on the electromagnetic spectrum. But still good.

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont see why not, you've made an amazing bike, all ive done is add new tyres and bars, the rest was all your work. thanks mate :)
SCORE!:D

Have fun with it man, I put a lot of effort into getting that thing together. How's the front wheel/forks? Any play in the hub? I usually had to tighten the bolts on the non-disc side of the forks after the quick release was tightened, then use the quick release on the other side to get it all tight, cause the axle sunk in too far?

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SCORE!:D

Have fun with it man, I put a lot of effort into getting that thing together. How's the front wheel/forks? Any play in the hub? I usually had to tighten the bolts on the non-disc side of the forks after the quick release was tightened, then use the quick release on the other side to get it all tight, cause the axle sunk in too far?
yeah she goes alright, yeah the hub has some play if u only finer tighten the whole thing, i just get a 6mm and tighten the axle bolt then clamp it down and bobs ur uncle, but the wheel does sit lop sided still lol

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What happened to the 250 Roney?

Take it to resi!!!
oh dont worry thats still on the way, just getting her painted and same with the bars and the cranks and everything is going on the 250 frame, and itl be done!

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah she goes alright, yeah the hub has some play if u only finer tighten the whole thing, i just get a 6mm and tighten the axle bolt then clamp it down and bobs ur uncle, but the wheel does sit lop sided still lol
As in, the rim is left of center (towards the disc side?)

Flip the wheel around. You don't need the hub in the proper direction, it might look a bit goofy, but I promise it'll center everything right up.

I know it doesn't make sense, but it worked for me. Remember to swap the tyre round the right way if you care enough.

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As in, the rim is left of center (towards the disc side?)

Flip the wheel around. You don't need the hub in the proper direction, it might look a bit goofy, but I promise it'll center everything right up.

I know it doesn't make sense, but it worked for me. Remember to swap the tyre round the right way if you care enough.
yeah towards the left, i was thinkng that, i did it on my other bike worked a treat and i was
unique! lol