Red Bull Hardline Maydena

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
So the schedule says the event will be on Saturday starting at 1pm, finishing around 3pm. On Red Bull TV it says the live coverage starts at 6pm on February 25th. I'm confused. Has anyone seen literature saying it'll be a live telecast or is it a replay a few hours later?
From what I have heard it is live on site but delayed telecast. Enough time to edit all the swearing.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
So nothing in the spectator info pack emailed to ticket holders about bikes for accessing spectator points like we did for EWS, so I guess we assume it’s a walk up deal.

j0w1s

Likes Dirt
Reaching out to see if anyone has two spare tickets?

My work roster has changed so I now have Saturday off and my daughter is super keen to go.

Stredda

Reports on the track are great, reports on the tent village for the athletes is not so great. They are calling it Fyre Festival 2024.
Some good hits in BK's latest upload.

Yes, BK didn't sound too impressed with "District 9"

Ed's raw commentary is pretty funny.
"he's rolled the milk truck" lol

Stredda

BK definitely isn’t afraid of having a whinge.
Dating his super young employee has pushed things a little too far for me.
I don't know the history, but I did wonder what the relationship was there.

Will be interesting to see how the actual race goes, seems like there could be potential for a lot to go wrong in between features. Unreal track
It's pretty nuts. My biggest issue is what part of it am I going to watch it from? :eek:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yeah the tent village looked a bit bleak in photos tbh, but short of hiring out a shitload of accommodation in New Norfolk and bussing people out and back every day there’s not much alternative… Especially when there’s also Nats DH happening, spectators etc so there’s a whole bunch of other people around too. Maydena isn’t a ski resort! I can’t imagine Rampage accom is particularly glamourous

Stredda

Drop into berm looks like it could be fun.
The milk truck corner! That would be cool, but there's the loose section just after that, all three of the big drops, a super fast highway section into off camber loam, and the monster features at the end of the course!
I can see I'll be doing plenty of hiking around the hill this weekend. I better pack plenty of Nuofen o_O

Yeah the tent village looked a bit bleak in photos tbh, but short of hiring out a shitload of accommodation in New Norfolk and bussing people out and back every day there’s not much alternative… Especially when there’s also Nats DH happening, spectators etc so there’s a whole bunch of other people around too. Maydena isn’t a ski resort! I can’t imagine Rampage accom is particularly glamourous
Imagin that tent village if they get a few days of good Maydena rain! That wouldn't be fun.