Recommended Bike Shops in Sydney???

Sweeper

Squid
Hello

I’m looking at buying a light weight ‘enduro’ style full face helmet. Only issue is no shops stock them where I live (Darwin).

I’m heading to Sydney I’m a few weeks to visit family, and am looking for recommendations on places to buy a full face helmet.

I’m not interested in buying online as I want to test the fit of the helmet before I buy.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Where abouts in Sydney are you headed? It's a pretty big place, so of we can narrow it down a little there might be some more useful recommendations coming in.

There is a reasonably big giant and trek shop not too far from each other along Clarence st in the middle of the city.

Sweeper

Squid
I’ll be staying a block from central station for a week before going to visit family. So getting to Clarence St will be easy, thanks for the heads up.

Having said that though, I’m more than happy to catch a train/bus to go to a good bike(s) shop which will hopefully have a range of helmets to try.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The Clarence st shops are Giant and Trek concept stores so could limit options. I hate to say it but 99 bikes tends to have a good range of helmets to try. There's one in Stanmore, Alexandria and Brookvale all of which are pretty accessible by bus.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Sweeper

Squid
Thanks for the replies, the Clarence St shops will be an easy walk, but if they don’t have what I’m after I’ll try 99 bikes and TBSM.

I’ll send them an email first to check on size availability.

if anyone has other suggestions please let me know.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Last time I went to tbsm they were balls deep in road and dry on MTB. This was heartbreaking given their once legendary presence in the MTB world.