rear coil shock for a V2 Banshee Rune, would need 216 x 63mm

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I missed getting one at the fox sale on Marz bomber CR coils etc
They don't seem super available now, unless anyone wants to part with theirs.
Alternatively I can get a DVO Jade Coil from ze Germans for about 560AUD ish (posted)
or a DVO Jade X coil from NSD for $650ish, minus spring, but that may end up more exxy than I would like.

Mostly, I want to put a coil on the Rune to make a lower maintenance Feck around and hopefully not find out bike, but don't want to sink too much money into it.

OR
I get NSD to do a coil conversion on my 2015/16 CC DB air CS shock, if they are still doing them.

or I just get the CC shock serviced. IDK

ForkinGreat

NSD says they still have the parts to do a coil conversion. Leaning toward this as it would be somewhat cheaper than a new shock, and includes a service, and the quote included a spring.

(Whispering into the void here, I guess)

ForkinGreat

Thoughts?
Opinions? (rear shock related only)
Anyone got a Marzocchi Bomber CR or Fox Vanilla (which is the same thing, AFAIK) in 216 x 63 they don't need?

Bueller......

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Mwahahaha.

I might have what you need, but I'm neck deep in moving shit into my new shed. Are you in a hurry?

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Mwahahaha.

I might have what you need, but I'm neck deep in moving shit into my new shed. Are you in a hurry?

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
not massively, but want to sort something out reasonably soon, as I might want to go with NSD CCDB coil shock conversion.

ForkinGreat

Haylex

Likes Dirt
Had a DB coil IL on my v2 rune ages ago - never thought it wasn't up to the task. I am a lighter rider though ~60kg. Had a 400lb spring and the bike loved it.

ForkinGreat

Been gym lifting bro
Ideally yes, but no... :(
Pretty much just knife and fork bicep curls recently.
Some squats, shoulder and core work would be a good thing to do.
have to get the BP down though.
Last time I was doing leg press regularly, I had more speed and power through the cranks for sure.