Rampfest

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Rampworx? ARe you talking about rampfest or have some people not been telling me about stuff? But if it is rampfest i hope they will let mtbs in, impretty sure they will.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
If its Rampfest... I spose they wouldnt totally exclude you... well, to be honest, they need the money to cover what they have built...

Jordan has already been in there and used the foamy, so i'm guessing with bmx connections you'll be alright =]

Hell, just jump on a bmx and go if not :rolleyes:

Crowey

Likes Dirt
If its this one http://www.myspace.com/rampfest_skate_park i hope they do, ive been drooling over it for ages. Damn, i wish i had connections. I also cant ride a bmx for the day of me, mtb has come so much easier.

Oh and off topic but is your arm better from hammering in them stakes at Nerina Patto? :p

Last edited:

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That rampfest looks so cool. Lots of work must have gone into building them and I'm sure it wasn't cheap. They would probably want to make as much money as possible.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If its Rampfest... I spose they wouldnt totally exclude you... well, to be honest, they need the money to cover what they have built...

Jordan has already been in there and used the foamy, so i'm guessing with bmx connections you'll be alright =]

Hell, just jump on a bmx and go if not :rolleyes:
lol Jordan doesnt need it. He has a ful riding compound in his backyard.

Yeh, Jordan is good friends with all the cranny/narre guys.

Hope they let mtbs in i wanna use the resi

Mat_P

Likes Bikes
with the right bmx connections you could get in for sure.
me and my mate (both ride mtb, he sometimes rides bmx) used to ride with Trevor King, my mate ran into him recently and got talking...he has invited both of us to go riding there in the near future....sick!
just hope the "connections" thing for mtb's works now :p

i2obert

Likes Dirt
Well it is the new Shed i have been told and it will be open to public i know i will be skating there (inline) with a group of friends who have been told they can skate there

i would love to take my mtb there and if it is like the shed where you can hire it out for privet sessions i would be more then happy to try and organise a group of us to go

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it is the new Shed i have been told and it will be open to public i know i will be skating there (inline) with a group of friends who have been told they can skate there

i would love to take my mtb there and if it is like the shed where you can hire it out for privet sessions i would be more then happy to try and organise a group of us to go
Its not the shed at all, being ran by a completely different person.
Place is unbelieveable, the simple fact that he's made it a wooden floor all over the place shows the commitment.
I know for a fact one of the members on here spent a day recently there, so it shouldn't be far from completition!;)

i2obert

Likes Dirt
yeah i know its not the new shed and i know its run by another guy i was talking to some people last weekend inregards to it all