raceface diabolus cranks thread insert

brutasauras

Likes Dirt
Mate rings me up to day because he can`t get his pedals undone from his raceface diabolus cranks and me being half neanderthal he thought i could.
after extreme exertion all i managed to do was undo the pedal insert and it started coming out anyone seen that happen before?.

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes. I had the same thing happen. Pedal stuck and the insert wound itself out. If they were bought new diabolous cranks should have warranty.

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They used to claim lifetime warranty. Best thing to do is either have a look on the Race Face website or get in contact with your lbs.

Raceface website:
• Patented I-LOCK reinforced pedal interface features a secured chromoly pedal thread insert that WON’T strip out or come loose
Judging by that comment it's definetly warranty.

Last edited:

brutasauras

Likes Dirt
Already looked on the raceface website and i the giant one can`t find any thing on warranty`s.
yea i seen the bit about patented I-lock well that works well:D

dofiejones

Cannon Fodder
Mate rings me up to day because he can`t get his pedals undone from his raceface diabolus cranks and me being half neanderthal he thought i could.
after extreme exertion all i managed to do was undo the pedal insert and it started coming out anyone seen that happen before?.

ive just had the same problem trying to relace the pedals, what did you have to do?

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If oyu bought the bike new. It will still have warranty. Otherwise email RF directly and see what they can do for you. Don't mention that your not the first owner