race photos, toowoomba, sunshine series

Kenton

Likes Bikes
Hi
For those interested I have taken hundreds of photos of the toowoomba race two weeks ago. If you are interested to see if I have any of you please send the model of your bike, name and race number and ill email them too you. I will not post them in the thred as they are huge in file size and don't have the time to compress them.

I will then send your photos all edited up as a sample. If you like what you see they are $10th each. I do offer papal as a payment method. I will try to respond ASAP.
Cheers kenton ;)

Downhill_Only

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, nice photos
Just chasing some of rider 124 racing expert. On a 2010 red and black glory 01, white tld long pants, black ashgrovecycles tshirt or ashgrovecycles jersey, with gold tld helmet and goggles.

josh_bengtson@hotmail.com

Cheers josh

Last edited:

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey man
did you get any of me ? 09 giant glory number 325 wearing a blue helmet with no goggles a black t-shirt and white shin guards and he has mad style. nicdh1@hotmail.com
cheers

Kenton

Likes Bikes
For all those that are interested i am now going through the photos as we speak you should see them in your inbox by tonight :)
Cheers

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
Hey man, i was just wondering if you would have any photos of rider 316? riding black and white glory dh1, white helmet and black and white tld kit.

my email is why_wait8@hotmail.com

pretty interested in buying some if theres some alright shots!

thanks, Tim.