race line rhino help

bighit05

Likes Dirt
hi

im thinking about buying a stock raceline rhino and was wondering what i can do to mod it out probobly need a new frame soon after so some suggestions on that would be much apreciated

what is a good front freewheel crank i love the look of the constantly moving chain and want it on the bike

Lilley

Likes Dirt
You are in Brisbane right?

I'm running try-all front free wheel cranks on my Monty and have been pretty happy with them.

In terms of frames I actually quite like the Montys (though I know Macbeth will disagree). I also think Aorta are an awesome bet for a value for money frame with quality geometry and they also have a Brisbane based distributor which may appeal.

If you are looking at 26inch bikes there is also the option of the Onza bikes which are a similar quality frame to the raceline but come with hs33s. You would still want to upgrade the frame at some point but could be a good start.

Tim
P.S. I work at Lifeycle in Brisbane if you ever want to duck in and meet up.

donkay

Likes Dirt
Yes, i agree with Tim, though, i haven't really tried out the Monty 26" so i don't know what they're like, but, just duck into Tim's workshop and he'll help you out

and i'm also certain that the Onza T-Raptor is still there (they're pretty pretty close in geo to the Rhino's) so that'll give you an idea of what they're like too