Sold RAAW Madonna V2.2 (Large) frameset + partial build kit options

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Item: RAAW Madonna V2.2 (Large) frameset
Item Condition: Excellent, almost as new.
Reason for selling: Not being ridden (My laziness/other priorities, no fault of the bike!)

PRICE DROP and price options:
Frame only - $1750
Frame with Rockshox SuperDeluxe Coil shock (current w/HBO style) - $2200
Frame with Shock and Marzocchi Z1 air fork (brand new fork) - $2500 (BYO headset)
Frame with Shock and Marzocchi Z1 fork with Smashpot, comes with new Grip2 VVC damper - $2900 (BYO headset)
Frame with Shock and Marzocchi Z1 fork with Smashpot, etc as above plus Shimano XT 10-51t 12sp driveline - $3100 (BYO headset)
...or variations of the above.
Can include wheels/dropper post/brakes or anything up to a full bike by negotiation (PM me) if you desire these options.

Extra Info: Like new. Comes with 445mm and 450mm dropout/axle/203mm brake mounts kits, think there's a 220mm 450mm brake adapter there as well. Also comes with the RAAW frame protection kit (not installed) and RAAW main pivot axle removal/install tool.

I actually really like how this bike rides, but no local trails close-by means my MTB riding motivation is non-existent at the moment so would rather see it getting used.

Pictures: Currently still assembled until I know what bits the buyer wants, then can strip down to build spec desired.

IMG_7444.jpeg

IMG_7488.jpeg

IMG_7479.jpeg

Last edited:

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
What about one more where I spray-paint it green? :p
Gearbox and green and I may have considered it. :p Besides, just dropped a deposit on a new frame, so either way I'll have to leave this for someone else.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If anyone in Melbourne's Northern or Western suburbs is interested, I might be able to drop it down over the coming weeks as well.