Queensland:Anyone up for a ride on wednesday?

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone up for a ride on ekka wednesday? Castle hill is easist for me to get to but I am up for a ride elsewhere if I can get a lift out from ippy/access from a railway station.
Let me know

Turley

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hey dude i'll be up for a ride on Ekka wednesday? How far away is caste hill from mt Cootha, ipswich has some good dh tracks doesn't it?

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you catch the train to bundamba, it is a short ride to castle hill :D Mt cootha is in near indropilly.. about half an hour drive/45 min train trip from Ippy.

ekka = exhibition = brisbane show

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey peachy, if you go down to ippy, give me a yell and i'll come along as well.
you can try out your new shins.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what time you wanna catch up?
and if you're comming from the city by train, we could catch up at central or something.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, I am local but I gotta pick up some new oil and fix up my forks on wednesday morning so I will be out around lunch time(pb a bit before), depending on how successful my oil change goes :) If you got a time around lunch time you want to hook up, let me know and I will do my best to be there ontime :D

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey dudes, i'm up for a ride on wednesday but the thing is i'll probably still be sick. i've got the flu and i'm asmatic (bad combo) at the moment so i'll be riding, coughing, wheezing at the same time: should be fun
EVERYONE COME ALONG!!!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
creepyjoe said:
1 sounds okay

i'll be hopping on the train at milton station, on the front carriage
What time will you be catching the train, i might see you there. LUPINE, train with us dewd

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
hmm well whatever train will get me there at about 1 I guess,
I usualy just rock on down to the train station and theres usually a train arriveing just as I get there

edit: I looked it up, 11:40am seems to be the train to get arrives at bundambah 12:21pm

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a word of warning - if you plan on going to any shops around Bundama, take your bikes in. Ippy dero's will snatch your shit real quick!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
sxereturn said:
Just a word of warning - if you plan on going to any shops around Bundama, take your bikes in. Ippy dero's will snatch your shit real quick!
its ok i carry a shotgun in my camel back 8)