QLD Downhill MTB state Championships 2007

mitchmars

Likes Bikes
i headed out and took over 250 pics of the riders. Many of the the riders have multiple pics so have a look through all of them on picasa. The Track was really awesome and some of the riders were too fast for me so i didnt get them and some of the pics are a bit blurry. allthough i also got some awesome pics of tomacs cut on his hip so check them out too

http://picasaweb.google.com/mitchmars91/MACKAYDOWNHILLSTATECHAMPS

Cheers... Mitch

J

JaRedy

Holy crap look at tomacs gash! damm that must hurt...did anybody witness the crash and know how he did it?

SC_pride

Likes Bikes
great photos

cheers mitch u got heaps of photos of ME not one are up cheers ayee
i give u all some of my footage :)
notttttttttt
did u have a ball riding i bet u did!!!!

mitchmars

Likes Bikes
cheers mitch u got heaps of photos of ME not one are up cheers ayee
i give u all some of my footage :)
notttttttttt
did u have a ball riding i bet u did!!!!
yer soz josh some of the photos didnt upload but dw if you go on messenger i will send you them

Cheers Mitch

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
Holy crap look at tomacs gash! damm that must hurt...did anybody witness the crash and know how he did it?
I witnessed the crash but can't really remember what he did. I had just taken a photo of him and was watchin him then all of a sudden he was on the ground. I raced down to him and he was already sayin he had hit his hip and it was cut bad. I waited with him for a bit and I asked a few times if he wanted me to go get an SES guy. He never told me to but I did anyway. It sucked running to the start line in wet pluggers on slippery rocks.