Project Complete: Evil Revolt.

Sadunicorn

Likes Dirt
Built up from Scratch From Parts Including....

Frame - Evil Revolt
Rear shock - DHX RC4
Front shock/fork - 2010 Rc2 Fox 40's
Handlebars -Answer Pro Taper 780
Stem -Hope Intergrated Crown & Stem
Headset -Big Fat Pig
Grips -Blk w/ red lockon's
Seatpost - Nukeproof w/ ti Rails
Front brake & Rear-Avid Codes
Cranks -Saint M815
Chainguide -E-Thirteen
Chain -KMC Ti Hollow Pin
Pedals -Answer Pedals
Rear derailleur -Saint Short Cage
Rear shifter -Saint
Cassette -Shimano Ultegra 9spd 6500 13/25
Front hub -Hope Pro 2 Red
Rear hub -Hope Pro 2 Red
Front rim -Sun Ringle MTX 33 Welded Rim
Rear rim -Sun Ringle MTX 33 Welded Rim
Spokes -DT Swiss Champion Stainless PG
Tyres -Maxxis Minion Front Dual Ply 2.7" & Maxxis HighRoller 2.7" Rear
Tubes -Kenda DH Tubs
Total weight - 17.8 kg -bathroom scales job

Im pretty happy with it, it rides very nice,as i have only taken it down the clyde mountain bush trails near castle hill.
Pictures Below hope you enjoy!
Please Leave a comment on what you think!
IMG_0216.jpg

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks very very nice, i would love one, althought the seatpost does not suit it at all/looks poor. something in black with an inline clamp would set that beast off!

driftking

Wheel size expert
Lovely bike mate.
Hows she ride I haven't read many real world reviews on the delta system?

I accually like the seatpost been polished but black would set it off nicely as well.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks very very nice, i would love one, althought the seatpost does not suit it at all/looks poor. something in black with an inline clamp would set that beast off!
The day that what colour seatpost you have on your bike makes your bike look poor will be the day I quit mountain biking. Honestly whats next, those spoke nipples completely wreck the look of that $7000+ beast you've just poured your hard earned bucks into? Don't listen to this clown (of course do listen to him if in fact you have found your 'wrongly coloured' seatpost to severly detract from the quality of the bike), just get on the thing and give it a good old flogging!... Too many kids on the internet.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I agree with the seatpost comment, personally if it were me, I'd want me bike to look clean, and would just stick to a black seat post. Run at me Booost.

As for everything else, the only things I'd change is possibly black fork lowers, would look a lot cleaner I think anyway and that gold top crown/stem, really doesn't fit in at all and looks a bit out of place in my opinion.

Putting all that aside, it's a pretty nice bike, not my bike of choice but still looks rad. Hope you enjoy riding it.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The day that what colour seatpost you have on your bike makes your bike look poor will be the day I quit mountain biking. Honestly whats next, those spoke nipples completely wreck the look of that $7000+ beast you've just poured your hard earned bucks into? Don't listen to this clown (of course do listen to him if in fact you have found your 'wrongly coloured' seatpost to severly detract from the quality of the bike), just get on the thing and give it a good old flogging!... Too many kids on the internet.
don't get a new one then? just spraypaint it. not saying it wrecks the whole damn thing, just that it would look even better with a black seatpost.

Viv92

Eats Squid
I agree with the seatpost comment, personally if it were me, I'd want me bike to look clean, and would just stick to a black seat post. Run at me Booost.

As for everything else, the only things I'd change is possibly black fork lowers, would look a lot cleaner I think anyway and that gold top crown/stem, really doesn't fit in at all and looks a bit out of place in my opinion.

Putting all that aside, it's a pretty nice bike, not my bike of choice but still looks rad. Hope you enjoy riding it.
Wow keep being really really awesome.